I don’t know about all of you but since the start of winter I have been missing all the delicious summer fruits! One of my favorite summer snacks are a big bowl of fresh blueberries. Thankfully, SweetStacks has a blueberry pancake mix so I can have a yummy blueberry treat all year round. It’s great because it contains real dehydrated blueberries! This recipe is great because it combines a bit of summer with hearty oatmeal and warm spices like cinnamon.
Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/2 c Quick Oats
- 1 c hot water
- pinch of salt
- 1 2/3 c SweetStacks Blueberry pancakes mix (I did 1 c Blueberry mix and 2/3c original)
- 2/3 c milk
- 1 egg
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 t Cinnamon
- Follow the recipe for your quick oats accordingly. Mine consisted of combining my oats and boiling hot water then covering it for 8-10 minutes, then adding a pinch of salt.
- Combine together the SweetStacks blueberry mix, milk, egg, vegetable oil and cinnamon.
- Add oatmeal to pancake batter.
- Depending on what kind of oatmeal you use and the consistency you may have to add a bit more SweetStacks mix so that the batter isn’t too runny.
Make pancakes and serve hot with maple syrup or whatever you wish!