Ingredients1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon imitation maple flavoring
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16-ounce) package maple flavored regular-sliced bacon, cut in half crosswise
1 cup SWEETSTACKS GOURMET PANCAKE MIX & WAFFLE MIX
2/3 cup buttermilk
6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Instructions1. With a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, maple syrup, maple flavoring and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Place in a serving bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Heat a non-stick 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon pieces. Cook, turning several times until bacon is cooked but not crisp. Place on a paper towel to cool. Wipe bacon grease from skillet.
3.Separate egg yolk and egg white into 2 different bowls. Add SweetStacks gourmet pancake mix, buttermilk and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil to the bowl with egg yolk and mix together with whisk or spoon. Batter will be thick.
4. Beat the egg white in other bowl until stiff. Fold stiff egg whites into batter using a spoon.
5. Add bacon pieces to batter, coating well.
6. Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Fry coated bacon, turning once, until golden brown.
7. To serve, place Creamy Maple Dip in center of serving platter. Surround the bowl with bacon dippers. Serve immediately.
Serves 6 to 8
NotesThis recipe was submitted by Ronna Farley from Rockville, MD.
Thank you for visiting our website.