Ingredients1 cup SweetStacks Gourmet Pancake Mix
3 Tbl greek yogurt (instead of oil)
2/3 cup milk
2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (you can use regular but mini is the best!)
Whipped cream for serving
Instructions1. Combine SweetStacks Gourmet Pancake Mix, greek yogurt, milk and egg.
2. Mash 1 banana and fold into batter.
3. With the other banana I like to cut into small pieces then fold into batter.
4. Add and fold in mini chocolate chips.
5. Distribute evenly in waffle iron.
6. Serve with smiles and whipped cream!