Cinnamon waffles – a special treat with coffee!
Ingredients1 c & 1/3 cup SweetStacks Gourmet Pancake & Waffle Mix
3 TBL greek yogurt (you can also use oil as directed)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp maple extract (if you don’t have it you can also use 2 T pure maple syrup)
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup cinnamon
3-4 TBL melted butter
Instructions1. Heat waffle iron and brew coffee. :)
2. Combine SweetStacks pancake mix, greek yogurt, egg, baking powder and maple extract. The batter will be thicker than your usual batch of SweetStacks.
3. When iron is heated, use a 1/3 c to scoop batter into the center of each waffle mold (I like to not fill up the mold
completely for smaller “doughnuts.”
4. In a medium sized bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
5. When waffles are done, brush each waffle with melted butter then toss in cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Enjoy with a cup of coffee.